GRAND MARINA RENTAL PROCEDURES
BERTH APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Applications must be accompanied by the following:
- Initial physical inspection of the vessel before the application can be approved.
- A copy of the current vessel registration or documentation or a copy of the bill of sale.
- A binder certificate of insurance showing $300,000 liability coverage. The policy must be in effect for at least 6 months beyond the date of this application.
- Boats older than 10 years will require a current photo. A view showing C.F. numbers or documented name is preferred. Side views of swim steps, bow sprits & davits are also preferred.
- A berth reservation will be made upon receipt of the completed application.
BERTH APPLICATION POLICIES
- A temporary reservation will be made upon receipt of the completed application.
- The lease will be complete when all required documents are received, the overall measurement is made and the final rental amount is determined.
- The first month’s rent and a security deposit are due on the date of move-in.
- A $30.00 deposit is required for all access keys.
- The security deposit may not be used as the last month’s rent.
- Rental rate is based on overall length; boat or berth, whichever is greater. The final rental amount will be determined when the boat arrives and is measured by marina personnel. Vessels are assigned berths that accommodate them with no overhang except as permitted by Marina staff.