For an application to be complete, it must be accompanied by the following:
- A copy of the current vessel registration or documentation or a copy of the bill of sale and the receipt showing fees have been paid to the DMV.
- Evidence of current liability insurance (minimum of $300,000)
- At least 3 current photos of the vessel. 1 side view, 1 back view, 1 front view. Make sure to include CF # and/or documented name.
- An application Fee of $50.00 is required to hold a slip. The fee will be utilized as follows: – Security Deposit:
- If the application is approved, the $50 fee will be applied to your deposit • If the application is denied, $25 will be returned
- If the application is canceled by the applicant, the fee will not be returned.
- Once your application has been approved, the vessel will still need to be inspected before a license agreement is executed.
- The first month’s rent and an equal amount as a security deposit is due on the date of move-in.
- A deposit is required for each key.
The rental rate is based on overall length: Boat or berth length whichever is greater. Final rental amounts will be determined when the boat arrives and is measured by marina personnel. Vessels are assigned berths that accommodate them with no overhang, except as permitted by Marina staff. If the boat is found to be too large for the slip, the tenant may be required to be relocated to a larger berth.
The rental rate is based on boat or berth length, whichever is larger. Final rental amount will be determined when the boat arrives and the overall length is measured by marina personnel. Vessels are assigned berths that accommodate them, with no overhang except as permitted by Marina.