Applications must be accompanied by the following:
- Initial physical inspection of the vessel before the application can be approved.
- A copy of the current vessel registration or documentation or a copy of the bill of sale.
- A binder certificate of insurance showing $300,000 liability coverage. The policy must be in effect for at least 6 months beyond the date of this application.
- Boats older than 10 years will require a current photo. A view showing C.F. numbers or documented name is preferred. Side views of swim steps, bow sprits & davits are also preferred.
- A berth reservation will be made upon receipt of the completed application.